This bathroom was a long-awaited upgrade of an existing awkward layout. The customer knew exactly what they wanted. A low window in the middle of one wall made the space particularly difficult, but we managed to maximise the usable space.
We completely stripped the bathroom.
As frequently happens, removing the tiles loosened the old plaster, which then also had to be removed.
The pipework for the new shower was installed in the wall. Several pipes under the bathroom floor were renewed and re-routed. Old lead pipe was also replaced, while we had the opportunity.
The new bathroom was then installed.